Level 1: Cadet

Unable link service to my account after moving house

I've been using Telstra network for more than 5 years. Currently, I moved house (in December) and the NBN was set up successfully in my new home. However, the order (Order number:1-2740444657845) still shows in progress and there's no service linked to my account. If I click into the order it says order status is completed. I contacted member support and it's not resolved. I cannot do anything if the service is not linking to my account, even I'd like to upgrade to a faster plan. 

Can you please help with this? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Unable link service to my account after moving house

Hello, Crowd Support is not Telstra customer service and as it's a public website, it would be wise to edit out your order number. To edit, click on the 3 small dots on the right corner of the message you wish to edit.

If you have already spoken to customer support, and it's not resolved, you could contact them again or lodge a complaint., for which a link is below.

https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/feedback-complaints/make-a-complaint

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit