Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: What plan can be used on a Telstra 4G Sierra Wireless USB dongle

Any Pre or Post paid data or data sim only plan really. It all depends on what you plan to use it for..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
SteveW_52
Accepted Solution

Any Pre or Post paid data or data sim only plan really. It all depends on what you plan to use it for..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..

View solution in original post

twerv1
Level 1: Cadet

Was looking at the Telstra Upfront Data Plan but when I try to change it from a very old internet plan it comes up with only the nbn plans which I don't want.

Was assuming it wasn't usable with the Upfront Plan but your reply indicates it is. Is that correct?

SteveW_52

Are you trying to upgrade/change your plan from an existing working service - in My Account or My Telstra?

Stevo 52
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Twerv1. 

The upfront plans are available form mobile broadband devices. You can get this arranged here https://tel.st/nsbzf or if you are having trouble online, please speak with our team via the My Telstra App messaging service (link here https://tel.st/2cpg9). Just click on the "Get Help" menu icon and then click on the "Message Us" button and type "Upgrade mobile data upfront plan" and a member of our team will be in touch to assist you with this. If you get stuck on the Codi chat bot, you can type "Consultant" to get through to a team member. 

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Twerv1. 

Just checking in to see if you need a further hand?

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit