used
Level 1: Cadet

Cancel tablet add on

Answered

How to I cancel my tablet add on . Plan ran out and I have no need for the mobile connection on the Samsung tab a 8 tablet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Cancel tablet add on

CrowdSupport is a forum for Telstra customers to help and support other Telstra customers. There is no account or billing access available here so no can help you with you request.

You could try self serving via  the My Account browser page for your account, or the My Telstra app, to find the service, go to the Manage section and cancel the service from there? Or use either the browser pagew or app, go to Get Help and then click on the blue chat window icon to ask the Telstra support people to help you do it (that can be a frustrating experience!). 

Third option is to go into a Telstra store and do it there,

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
SteveW_52
Accepted Solution

Re: Cancel tablet add on

CrowdSupport is a forum for Telstra customers to help and support other Telstra customers. There is no account or billing access available here so no can help you with you request.

You could try self serving via  the My Account browser page for your account, or the My Telstra app, to find the service, go to the Manage section and cancel the service from there? Or use either the browser pagew or app, go to Get Help and then click on the blue chat window icon to ask the Telstra support people to help you do it (that can be a frustrating experience!). 

Third option is to go into a Telstra store and do it there,

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit