Viv14
Level 1: Cadet

Enquiry

Answered

Hello,

Currently a Telstra customer - have a bundle pack with NBN, x2 iPhone 7 mobile phones and x1 home phone and was just wondering if it’s possible to upgrade to the iPhone 12? Any advice on this would be appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Enquiry

You should check your My Account Page or My Telstra app. On the Service page, you should see a list of the services and then click Manage on the iPhone 7 numbers to see where you are with your mobile device contract..  there should be a link to do an upgrade or to investigate further..

The other way is to go via the Telstra Sales page..  select the device you want, put in the existing service number when you get to that stage and see how you go..

Final option would be to gird up and use the My Telstra app, Get Help, chat icon and go through the Codi bots..  a quick bypass is to type Consultant into the chat box and then wait for a response message..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
SteveW_52
Accepted Solution

Re: Enquiry

You should check your My Account Page or My Telstra app. On the Service page, you should see a list of the services and then click Manage on the iPhone 7 numbers to see where you are with your mobile device contract..  there should be a link to do an upgrade or to investigate further..

The other way is to go via the Telstra Sales page..  select the device you want, put in the existing service number when you get to that stage and see how you go..

Final option would be to gird up and use the My Telstra app, Get Help, chat icon and go through the Codi bots..  a quick bypass is to type Consultant into the chat box and then wait for a response message..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit