paulgturner3
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel broadband bundles price match

Hi all,

I was approached by Foxtel the other day offering me their new broadband and Foxtel package. Included 500gb broadband, Foxtel 45 channel entertainment, with HD channels and IQ3, home phone unlimited local and national calls, all this for $110 a month

We are a longtime loyal Telstra customer and would love to see them offer something like this. We currently pay $135 a month, for 500gb broadband, home phone and Foxtel on tbox.
we also have 2 mobiles with Telstra if that helps?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Foxtel broadband bundles price match

Hey there Paul,

I would suggest having a word with the disconnection team, let them know about your offer from Foxtel and see if they can do anything to help or anything like that as they take care of the loyalty side of things too.

I mean Telstra do have the Medium Foxtel bundle, which has all the same things just currently it has 400GB of data at $109, but they might be able to do something to offer you something specific.

try call 132200 and say "disconnect", if you can call between 9am and 9pm monday to friday and you will normally get a team in Adelaide who should be able to help out.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

paulgturner3

I haven't seen a deal for $109 with Foxtel included? Have you got a link? The only one I can see is the $139 500gb
DrQ

It is just on the bundles page, it is the 200Gb which had 200Gb bonus, so total of 400gb at the $109 with the Foxtel included.

https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/nbn/nbn-bundles
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

paulgturner3

Is that NBN only? We only have cable available because of this stupid govt!
DrQ

Oh it might be an NBN only offer. Sorry I am not sure. It looks like it might be, in that case I would revert to my initial suggestion of talking to disconnections and seeing if they can help out with a better deal. 🙂
Helpful Links

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit