My plan

When does my plan expire? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

Re: My plan

Depends which 'plan' you are talking about..  we don't have access to account information here at CrowdSupport. Most account information is included in your monthly bill if you are on Post Paid.

The internet service 'plan' is a month to month arrangement for most Telstra services now, but you may have an old 'grandfathered' plan in place that Telstra will require you to change from, when or if it expires.

if you have a 'device repayment' plan that would be for x months  you can see this on your bill as payments remaining..  if you use My Account (web browser) or My Telstra app - go to services and the to Manage on the number/service you are wanting to check..  sometimes you need to go to Change and read the payout information there. 

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: My plan

Log in to the My Telstra app (or telstra.com) and select the service that you are wising to enquire about. Go to the Plan Details for that service and it will tell you if there is a minimum contract period date (after which it just rolls over to be a month to month service). If it says expired or doesn't say anything, then you are on a month to month plan and can change plan or cancel at any time without penalty (excluding any device repayments that are owing).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit