Intrepid-D
Level 1: Cadet

NBN Premium speed offer

Answered

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my bundle plan.  Website is offering the 100Mbps with $20 discount for 6 months (90 dollarbucks), but when I enter my address to select this (I'm an existing customer), the bundle is still emblazoned with 'HOT OFFER', but is full price (@ 110 DBs).

As full fare paying customer, am I ineligible for this offer, or is this a glitch?  TIA!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN Premium speed offer

@Intrepid-D wrote:

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my bundle plan.  Website is offering the 100Mbps with $20 discount for 6 months (90 dollarbucks), but when I enter my address to select this (I'm an existing customer), the bundle is still emblazoned with 'HOT OFFER', but is full price (@ 110 DBs).

As full fare paying customer, am I ineligible for this offer, or is this a glitch?  TIA!

Hi @Intrepid-D 

The offers are there to attrack new customers.

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Ozmoz
Accepted Solution

@Intrepid-D wrote:

Hi @Intrepid-D 

The offers are there to attrack new customers.

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

View solution in original post

Intrepid-D
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for the reply.  That's a shame... I will look around!

maxros11
Level 2: Rookie

Walk in to telstra shop actual Telstra shop. Disconnect existing service make sure you are not on the contract and reconnect at the same time for 90$. i have done it. Took 30 min in the shop.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit