connect17
Level 1: Cadet

Business NBN Bundles moving to a different voice solution but keeping Telstra internet.

Hi, 

My business is growing. 

I have a Telstra NBN business bundle and now require more than 10 lines. I need to move my lines to a SIP platform but require a standalone NBN service that I want to keep with Telstra. 

My Question:

* Because I want to keep Telstra NBN, if I port out my bundled voice lines to a SIP provider, will my internet disconnect automatically when the port happens? (I want to keep Telstra NBN on its own so it can plug into a managed router)

Also there is a option for Telstra Business SIP. Again same question, if I migrate my bundled lines to a Telstra business SIP, what happens to my NBN intneret.

I just need to make sure if I need to place another internet order or if its safe to leave it. 

Thanks 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
OllieW
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Business NBN Bundles moving to a different voice solution but keeping Telstra internet.

Hi connect, great to hear your business is growing!

Have you spoken with our business team in regards to this? They'll be the best placed to clear this up Smiley Happy

Ta, Ollie.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more