Alex-Yongtaek
Level 1: Cadet

Business premium NBN static IP address request

Answered

Hi Telstra,

We have switched to the NBN a month ago and having problem with IP address changes which cause frequent disconnection with our server.

I heard that there is a 'static IP address' service adding extra $10 per month.

I am wondering if I can apply for this service.

Regards,

Yong Taek Lee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Business premium NBN static IP address request

You will need to contact Telstra Support for this request (but yes, it is something you can request), as Crowdsupport isn't an official customer support forum (it is primarily customer2customer).

Call 132000 or send a message by either:

• the My Telstra app on your mobile
  • logging into your account via the telstra.com.au website

and then go to the Get Help tab and click on the blue icon at the bottom of the screen (labelled Message Us on the website, icon only on app). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response. If you use the app, you will get a notification on your mobile when someone responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Re: Business premium NBN static IP address request

You will need to contact Telstra Support for this request (but yes, it is something you can request), as Crowdsupport isn't an official customer support forum (it is primarily customer2customer).

Call 132000 or send a message by either:

• the My Telstra app on your mobile
  • logging into your account via the telstra.com.au website

and then go to the Get Help tab and click on the blue icon at the bottom of the screen (labelled Message Us on the website, icon only on app). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response. If you use the app, you will get a notification on your mobile when someone responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more