ExternaEmailGuy
Level 1: Cadet

Emails going to owners Spam Folder

Not sure where this should go so let me know if there is a better place.

I manage an external email server.  Emails from domains on this server are being directly placed in Junk folders when received, this seems to only be for @bigpond.com addresses and is across multiple @bigpond accounts (so not just one individual).

Emails are not being rejected.

The server is NOT blacklisted and has not been recently. Is NOT on spamhaus, has a good IP rep with Cisco Talos, correct reverse DNS and so on. Other services are accepting email fine and not rejecting / filtering messages.

I'm at a loss as to where or how I can get information about this from Bigpond or contact support.  Searches online seem to only find question about email rejection being handled on these boards.

Thanks for any help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Emails going to owners Spam Folder

You could try sending an email to postmaster@bigpond.com (they are the only group who can help).

They would need your contact details and the details (preferably copies of the messages) of some of the emails that are going to junk.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more