Macrotyre
Level 1: Cadet

Have a problem with the internet dropping out consistently at work?

It appears that we have some sort of problem with the internet, it is pretty consistent and it drops out fairly regularly. have spoke to Telstra business and just find that we run two laptops off the system and the remainder are plugged in. It does not seem like a lot. Look for a seamless trouble free resolution to this, if it was not the adequate system for what our need are, then why did we purchase it. Had a technician out and multiple calls to try to sort out what exactly the problem is. Interesting that we need to get an external technician out to solve the problem of the Internet continually dropping out. We are trying to commence business and the standard of internet is holding us back. What are we supposed to do to fix it so we can start trading, a vast majority of business is and will be done on line. If I am not getting the service we are supposed to be getting does it mean that we do not have to pay for it.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Macrotyre
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Have a problem with the internet dropping out consistently at work?

Ping
1 ms
Download
6.21 Mbps
Upload
704.38 Kbps
Kenobi
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Have a problem with the internet dropping out consistently at work?

Hi, 

You mentioned that apart from two laptops your other computers are plugged in.  I'm assuming you mean they are networked and connected to your modem via Ethernet cables.   

When your service drops outs do the computers which are plugged in drop out as well or just your laptops?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more