NeilM2
Level 1: Cadet

Have not received order

Answered

Hello

Order was placed back on 14Sept 2020. Online order number SMB51430096.

Identification supplied as requested. Tracking does not work on this order and cannot contact anybody from telstra.

Very frustrating. What is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Have not received order

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.

You will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human.

It can take a few hours to get a response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.

You will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human.

It can take a few hours to get a response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Yellow46
Level 2: Rookie

Thats just a Temporary Order number, for it to be finalised and shipped it's  "x-xxxxxxxxxxxx"

They've been very slow at processing orders lately, so maybe re-submit it?

MartinN
Support Team
Support Team

You will need to follow up with us (if you haven't already) so that that things can proceed. Sometimes things can go wrong with the ID provided or otherwise. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more