Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

my telephone bill lists two separate telephone numbers for the same service. why?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: my telephone bill lists two separate telephone numbers for the same service. why?

You must have either an additional line at the premises or a secondary service elsewhere, are they charged at different rates?

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: my telephone bill lists two separate telephone numbers for the same service. why?

I have NBN broadband with a home phone. The two numbers appeared on my bill after I connected to the NBN. One telephone number is the one that I had previous to NBN but is still active. There are no charges attached to this number. All charges are attached to the second number that has appeared on my account since connection to the NBN. If either number is called the phone will ring.

Highlighted

Definitely odd, if it bothers you, ask Telstra to disconnect the service that isn’t charged.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more