AJ1881
Level 1: Cadet

office 365 migration failed

My business has been without email for 10 day which has a massive negative impact to our operations. We have been caught with the office 365 migration that i can see other business have also been impacted by. Can anyone let me know how to get support and escalate as we cannot afford to operate without email. How you expect your business customers to happy with an outage to a basic service like email with virtually no support and no one who can assist. Call centers which can answer you questions or do not answer at all.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Dowser
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: office 365 migration failed

Please clarify what you mean by “office 365 migration”.  Migration from what to what?.

Are you referring to Telstra Mail?.

If so, can you log into Webmail?.

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Call 1800 491 771 or send an email (obviously from an unaffected service) to BusinessMailPOPExit@team.telstra.com

@Dowser this is a Business email product that should have migrated by 25th September 2020 as Telstra were shutting down their POP/IMAP Business email service and migrating the Exchange servers.

The FAQ can be found  at Business Mail Product Exits FAQs (telstra.com.au)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Dowser

@Jupiter thanks for explaining that.

AJ1881

Hi Jupiter

I have tried that 1800 number but no one answers, I've left my email and contact details. 

On other time on a different 1800 number, someone did answer but although they were apologetic of my situation they couldn't help me at all. A couple of promises to call back but but sadly no. 

As per the faq, which i find hilarious

Do you help me with setting up my new email service?

"Yes. We will help setup your email services and move your email over to it at no cost to you."

probably more so to say

"Yes but we will be unavailable and uncontactable while your email service is cut off" 

Jupiter

I'm actually surprised that your email only cut out so recently. You should have been cut off 6 months ago. That could also explain why you haven't received a response. The bulk of the team that looked after it may have been reallocated elsewhere in the business. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
AJ1881

Just another example of Telstra's excellent customer service. 

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more