Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra disconnected my landline

Telstra has disconnected my landline. Phone is down for over a week. This is a landline to my restaurant. My only source of income by doing takeaway orders. Customers can’t call me to place orders.

been on the phone nearly everyday and for hours on end with no resolution. I’ve been passed around from one department to another like an unwanted rag doll.

attempted to have a redirection number whilst the old number is reinstated and Telstra stuffed it up again by redirecting it to the wrong number.

im still left without a working phone. Will not be recommending Telstra to anybody based on this horrible horrible experience. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra disconnected my landline

Hi @MB2003

Thank you for your post and my apologies for any delays getting assistance. 
Unfortunately, no one on CrowdSupport has access to accounts to assist with further with the landline issue you're experiencing.

The best way to get in touch right now is via the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App (blue chat icon, bottom right corner) 

Please ensure you have updated to the new My Telstra App as this functions differently to the previous Telstra 24x7 app.
Messages sent via the My Telstra app are being recieved and being responded to in order of urgency, there is a delay due to the impact of COVID-19 on our support teams. 

However I do understand the frustration caused by this situation, and I would recommend submitting a complaint via the below link to have a case manager assigned to investigate further. 

https://tel.st/5h5yv

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more