mathy
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra.extranet

I have a Business Account and have multiple data sim cards under the same account and they have added Telstra extranet services to all my sim cards until early November. However, i purchased two more sim cards and requested them to add MICA code GPTEXB3 to get a dynamic public ip for the Simcard. They have rejected the request saying this is only available for Enterprise customers. I have added these same services for all my 5 sim cards all of a sudden they reject the request?? how can i resolve this issue ?? everytime I call the billing team i have to explain the same from the beginning and there is no proper communication between the teams in Telstra its a shame for such big organisation 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
PoppySean
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra.extranet

Hi Mathy, as much as I'd love to set the code up for you, we don't have the access from here. Try calling 132999 and select option 3 for mobile faults, they should be able to add this code no problem for you. They are available 7am to 11pm AEDST.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more