RYUSHIDOMAN
Level 3: Gumshoe

Tesltra will not answer phone BIlling 132000

Ring 132000 and computer requests mobile number to sms. Do not have a mobile so it just hangs up??? Great service Telstra How do I dispute account if you will not allow me to talk to a human?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Toriee
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Tesltra will not answer phone BIlling 132000

Hey @RYUSHIDOMAN 

Right now, the quickest way to speak to a person at Telstra (aside from me) is through the My Telstra App. Once in the chat, the virtual assistant will ask you a few questions before asking a team member to contact you. More info about how that works here https://tel.st/m57fs;

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

iPat91
Support Team
Support Team

You can query or dispute any bill charges by filling in this form: https://tel.st/urbaj

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jays444
Level 1: Cadet

I sent a message on the My Telstra App FOUR DAYS AGO and still haven’t received a response.  Why is it so difficult to get through to an actual human? 

Fredrina
Level 1: Cadet

Doesn't work. 24/7 is "unavailable". Ring the number, and you wait over 2 hours before hanging up in frustration. This is a telecommunications company.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more