CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Business phone solutions?

I am about to setup a new business premises and am after a new business line service, any advice?

Telstra can help your business experience the efficiency of a true business-grade telephone system.  We’ll take you through the whole process from selecting your business phone system to installing it, using our extensive partnerships and expertise. We’ll work with you to help you choose the right business phone solution in a way that is simple, delivers value for money, and lets you take advantage of the latest technology. Plus you’ll only ever need to deal with one partner before, during and after. To get Telstra Business Systems working for your business, call us on 132 000 or contact your Telstra Business Account Representative.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more