PRZ
Level 1: Cadet

Data Sharing with Business Performance Mobiles

Hi there,

Our business is currently recontracting our 7 mobile services onto the Business Performance plans (from the Business Maximiser Plans).

I note that Telstra has reduced the included data at each plan level from our previous plans. As a result, I’m a little concerned that some of my staff will go over their included data limits (by a small amount).

Is it possible to purchase a shared data pack to share amongst all 7 mobiles on the account? (Or between some of them?)

E.g. Can I purchase a 8GB Business Mobile Data Pack for $60 and share amongst all or some of my mobiles?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
willow77
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Data Sharing with Business Performance Mobiles

@PRZ wrote:

Hi there,

Our business is currently recontracting our 7 mobile services onto the Business Performance plans (from the Business Maximiser Plans).

I note that Telstra has reduced the included data at each plan level from our previous plans. As a result, I’m a little concerned that some of my staff will go over their included data limits (by a small amount).

Is it possible to purchase a shared data pack to share amongst all 7 mobiles on the account? (Or between some of them?)

E.g. Can I purchase a 8GB Business Mobile Data Pack for $60 and share amongst all or some of my mobiles?

Thanks

Hi, I'm a little late to the party but thought I would respond. Recently Telstra have introduced Easy Share plans. If have as suggested above moved to the Business Performance Plans you can opt to have the numbers changed to the new Easy Share Construct 

http://www.telstra.com.au/small-business/mobiles/mobile-plans/easy-share-business-plans/ 

There is a slight increase in price but this seens to have been offset by the removal of the flagfall in most cases. If required you could then add a Mobile Data Pack that would in effect share with the other services as long as they too were on the Easy Share construct and resided on the same mobile billing account. 

If you decide to move across please ensure you advise the customer service agent that you wish to do a Rate Plan Change and do not wish to recontract. This will retain the original contract.

Best of luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found a  then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance please remember to click on the 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found a  then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance please remember to click on the 

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more