Deeks
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile Bsiness Advantange Plans

Hi,

We currently have 6 phones on the old Mobile Business Plus Plans which I am told are no longer available and are now called Mobile Business Advatnage Plans.
Our contract expires next month and we will be looking to recontract on the new Business Mobile Advantage Plans.

I have checked the Telstra Business Website page were it lists the Business Advantage Plans ($30, $40, $50, $70 etc) and also scrolled down on the page where it lists the available handsets and the additional contribution you pay for the handsets on each advantage plan starting at $30.

My quesiton is that the list of phones available and their additional cost seems to be outdated.

Can anyone provide an updated list or advise when one will be posted on the website.

Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Drat
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Mobile Bsiness Advantange Plans

My quesiton is that the list of phones available and their additional cost seems to be outdated.

Can anyone provide an updated list or advise when one will be posted on the website.

If you go to the Business Performance plans page and click on Select handset under any plan in the table, you get the handset options of iPhone 5, Motorola RAZR HD, Samsung Galaxy S III 4G, etc., so I'm confident that the Telstra Business Mobile section of the web site is current. Perhaps it's simply a case of those newer handsets not having MRO offsets – effectively, discounts from the outright retail prices of the handsets – assigned with regard to Business Mobile Advantage plans, at this point in time; in which case, nobody can legitimately disclose to you when those handset models are scheduled to be added.

You are still able to get those unlisted handset models by MRO today if you re-contract on the Business Mobile Advantage plans, but your MRO amounts will most likely be their outright prices.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
anthonye
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Mobile Bsiness Advantange Plans

Is there a reason that the Business Mobile Advantage plans page hasn't been updated for so long? 

The information on their is both outdated and incorrect. It shows the call allowances for the $130 & $150 BMA plans in the table as $130 & $150 respectively, when they should be unlimited. 

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more