Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Track Your Data Usage via Mobile Data Usage Meter

You can track and control your data usage by accessing Telstra’s Mobile Data Usage Meter or view your data usage via My Account for Business 24/7.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Track Your Data Usage via Mobile Data Usage Meter

Why provide this information in a video ... it costs me a lot of download to view it, I cant recall the detailed information when the video concludes, and it takes me a lot longer to receive the information.  whats wrong with HTML ... I can flick between the information screen and the task I am attempting, and get the information when and if I need it.

On the credit side .. the information is clear and concise .. and, if I could remember the detail, I should be able to hook up to the data usage meter that recently disappeared from the URL I have been using to access it for yonks.

Cheers

Neil.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

They don't care Neil, hence the non-reply, Telstra are full of it, all front and hype and no action or care.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi NeilDay,

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry for the late, if you do have any questions or information for us please feel free to post this on the 24x7 page where we will contact you within the hour. Crowd Support is better used when you want to discuss topics with other people

The videos are a new initiative so thank you for letting us know it was clear and concise, that's exactly what we were after. 

Regarding the data as the video is hosted via YouTube it will incur data. I have fed this back to the developers for their attention 

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more