Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Tracking a Small Business Order

I have been trying to track this order from the 25th of March as the esim still hasn't arrived.  Tracking doesn't work because the order number is not recognised #SMB77841 and the app doesn't work because I don't have an active account.  I cannot get through to anyone on the phone number available.  Incredibly frustration - can the esim be emailed through?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Tracking a Small Business Order

Same issue here. No live chat. No response through Facebook. Order tracking page can't find it. Star track page can't find it. Disappeared into the ether.

I even have a telstra sim card that's not on a plan. Could this plan not be applied to that?

Who knows. Because I can't speak to a person, and 11 days after my order in metro sydney it is still not arrived and not trackable. Ridiculous. 

Highlighted

Unfortunately I am having a similar problem and have now been waiting for delivery for 2 weeks or more. At first I put it down to the Easter holidays delaying delivery slightly but this is now beyond acceptable. What infuriates me more is that I was assured in store that current circumstances would not impact delivery and what I needed to continue operating my business remotely.

I’ve been a telstra small business customer now for almost 9 years and I seem to have issues every time I need to add additional services or upgrade what I have. If orders and timeframes cannot be met due to current COVID19 impacts then I would prefer they just suspend their delivery service and be open and honest with their customers from the start. 

I would appreciate if either of you could post an update here if you have any luck and how you went about it - I will aim to do the same.

Thanks. 

Highlighted

I have the EXACT same issue - and may have an answer for you (but not one you will like).  I was able to (finally) connect with someone from telstra via their FB messenger.  The SMB number you have isn't your tracking number.  It is your order number.  It probably means (like mine) that your order hasn't even been processed yet.  Once it is actually processed you will have another email with the tracking number.  I am currently trying to cancel my order (more than 3 weeks ago) so that I can just walk into a shop and purchase

Highlighted

Same problem here, order put through 3 weeks ago and then received an SMB order number.  Except after receiving my order confirmation, I also received 2 emails to say my order was not complete.  I can't work out if the order is delayed, not accepted or what?  I don't want to go to Telstra shop and then end up with two phones and two plans.  Arrggggg.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more