bulldogs195461
Level 4: Private Eye

useless service again

OK what a week,last week we signed up to get our mob phone replaced and got the days to expect its delivery, of course it didn't arrive those days and unexpectatly I underwent an emergency surgery, while my wife comes to pick me up the delivery people leave a note asking us to ring to arrange picking up phone as we weren't home,fair enough,fast track was the company. Well we rang and tried to arrange pick up ,but it was almost impossible to arrange anything with them,they didn't even return calls when they promised to,we Offered to pick it up,no go,we needed the phone urgently but they were no help.so we at present don't have the phone and tomorrow they might ring us,confused, well we are to.anyone else dealt with this courier company that doesn't courier. John

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: useless service again

That's definitely disappointing for you, John and I am sorry that this has been so difficult.

As Star Track do have possession of the device at the moment, they are going to be your best avenue for arranging pick up/re-delivery.

Alternatively, you can contact our live chat team on https://livechat.telstra.com/ to chase it  up however they will likely need to contact Star Track in any case.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more