Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

What Telstra Business office phone plans can I choose from?

What Telstra Business office phone plans can I choose from?

You can choose between BusinessLine Select plans, which are ideal for most business lines; and our BusinessLine Complete plans, which are simple, no fuss plans for low volume lines (e.g. data or fax). For higher call volumes you may want to consider our range of Business Connect plans that are offered with our Business Telephone Systems. Within these three plan types, Telstra Business offers a range of options that can be tailored to provide the best value for your calling patterns. For example, BusinessLine Select Plans include options for untimed local calls, untimed national calls, or untimed calls to Telstra Mobiles. We can help you work out which call option will work best for you.

Visit the Business Call Plans section of our website http://www.telstrabusiness.com/business/portal/online/site/productsservices/officephoneoffers.10998. Alternatively, you can call us on 1800 104 046 or contact your Telstra Business Account Representative.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more