Charlie2021
Level 1: Cadet

100% Frustration with Telstra Customer Service

We are extremely disappointed and frustrated with dealing with Telstra.

Our problem started from the day we applied for internet connection at our new place.

They first advised for us to get a mobile Netgear plan as we did not have NBN at our location. 2 days later, they advised that we could get NbN and that they would not charge us for Netgear. We were then sent and charged for a modem when we specifically asked not to get one.

It took many many many calls and messages and our NBN was finally installed and connected.

Now we are still being charged for our Netgear plan despite requesting for cancellation.

It has been very difficult to talk to the same person so we had to tell the history in every call investigated our complaint and promised to rectify it bill etc. 
We are being billed for Telstra's poor service. I would definitely not recommend Telstra because of their poor and frustrating customer service.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: 100% Frustration with Telstra Customer Service

Hi @Charlie2021 

I've always thought Telstra systems need a better way to keep track of customer communication. So many times they don't add the notes that they have conveyed to you.

The Negear they sent you, I assume you didn't take it out of the package and use it at all?

My body's absorbed so much hand sanitizer that when I pee, it cleans the toilet. 🙂

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit