CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Cancelling an online order

I went online and recently ordered xbox. Due to the caronavirus impact, they were not emailing the delivery order. I went to the store and asked them to check on my order. They said nothing is there is the Seibel system. I then asked the store guys to do a new order for me and i'll cancel the online order. I went online and cancelled the first order and it said they will email me in 24hrs. Its been 3 days now and they still havenet notified me that the first online order is cancelled. My worry is what if they deliver me another xbox on my first order although i cancelled it online in less then 24 hrs. Can someone help me out here.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Cancelling an online order

Hey how did you manage to cancel it? Mine isn’t showing anywhere and it’s really frustrating 

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

You’re not the only one. I’ve only just signed up here to warn others about this. My order was cancelled without my knowledge😞 forget about contacting them. Nobody will answer or they answer and don’t help you. Anyone reading this, I hope you haven’t given your money to these people like I did. 

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi did you manage to cancel yours ? Im in the same boat with kids driving me mad . Willpurchase elsewhere . Thanks 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit