Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Damage to Property

Answered

My property is adjacent to the Telstra Ningi facility. I've just had a dead tree break in half and fall on my back fence causing damage. There are more trees in the same condition. Anyone know how I can get through to Telstra to let them know about the danger present on their property.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Damage to Property

Have you checked the signs at the front gate? There is usually a contact phone number listed.

Otherwise, it might be easier to send an email to Basestation.Enquiries@team.telstra.com as well. Quote the address of the site (I'm assuming it's 881-911 BRIBIE ISLAND RD NINGI QLD 4511) so that they know where you are talking about.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Damage to Property

Have you checked the signs at the front gate? There is usually a contact phone number listed.

Otherwise, it might be easier to send an email to Basestation.Enquiries@team.telstra.com as well. Quote the address of the site (I'm assuming it's 881-911 BRIBIE ISLAND RD NINGI QLD 4511) so that they know where you are talking about.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit