BeekmanGroup
Level 1: Cadet

delivery temporarily suspended: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk to me

Good Day,

I tried to use the live chat on telstra.com.au, to get assistance with this query but i did not receive any joy because i am not a bigpond client.

I work for a holiday letting business in South Africa and we have a customer base in Australia.

We are emailing notifications to our members and on our mail server we receive the following message.

delivery temporarily suspended: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk to me: 421 4.4.2 Connection refused from SVR_IP_REMOVED due to exceed max concurrent connections. IB007

Please could someone assist me or point me in the right direction to try and get this sorted.

Thanks

Michael

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: delivery temporarily suspended: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk to me

It usually means that you tried to send emails to too many Telstra email addresses at once.

You could send an email to postmaster@bigpond.com to see if you can get whitelisted. The other solution would be to send the emails in batches of 100 every 10 minutes.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
BeekmanGroup
Level 1: Cadet

Re: delivery temporarily suspended: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk to me

Thanks, i'll try emailing postmaster

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit