susieholness
Level 1: Cadet

Depot South Australia 5355

Hi, I am trying to contact the Telstra depot next door to [removed for privacy reasons].  We own the building and carpark next door to this depot and after discussions with the company that is replacing our asphalt in our carpark - they advised that no trucks should be driven on our newly surfaced carpark..  It is not designed for taking trucks and this is one of the reasons that we have had to have if completely dug up and resurfaced.  Currently Telstra uses our carpark to enter the back of the Telstra depot . The truck that picks up the large bins uses this access.  On speaking to one of the technicians, he mentioned that the truck does not like to pick up the bin from the Telstra driveway as he has to back our on the main road.  Unfortunately, we can not have  our newly laid asphalt driven on by any trucks so we are unable to grant access anymore. .Thanks for your understanding in this matter, This is a very urgent matter so need it to be actioned immediately,  Kind Regards  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
susieholness

Re: Nuriootpa depot South Australia 5355

Hi,

Can someone please respond to my urgent message.

aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @susieholness,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Crowd Support is a community forum, no one here has access to accounts to investigate,

I have also removed your address from the post as this is a public forum.

To get in touch with support, please use the My Telstra App to send us a message, we

do respond to every message and priority is given to urgent requests.

To message us, open the My Telstra App, sign in, then head to Get Help. From there click on

the blue message icon, the virtual assistant will try to help, then notify a team member that

support is required. We then respond to every message, it's also possible to mark your message

urgent via the options top right corner of message.

-Aaron

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
susieholness

thanks Aaron,

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

There should be a contact number on the sign on the front of the exchange.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit