sidsidsid
Level 1: Cadet

How can a completely new customer apply for a service

Telstra's web pages do a great job of advertising all their fantastic service offerings, but they all assume you are either an existing customer, or want to move to Telstra from another provider.
How the hell does a completely new customer get to be, well, a customer?

I want to get an NBN service for our strata company which currently has no services at all to its name.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: How can a completely new customer apply for a service

Well, the easiest way is through a Telstra Store as you will need to provide documentation anyway to prove that you have the authority to set up the service.

But on the nbn Internet Plans From Telstra Small Business page, right under the "Business nbn plans" heading, it has the option "Set up a new nbn connection". You then enter your service address, select the plan and click Buy Now and fill out the required information.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
sidsidsid
Level 1: Cadet

Re: How can a completely new customer apply for a service

Thanks for that - hadn't got as far as looking at business plans, as I'm hoping we can do it with a (cheaper) personal plan. But I guess a store may turn out to be the best option in the end.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit