Loz06
Level 1: Cadet

Internet down

My internet has been down for 8 days. First phone call I was told there was an outage, second phone call I had to troubleshoot for over an hour with gentleman I couldn’t understand to discover that the fault was with the nbn. Organised a serviceman for yesterday and waited 4 Hours who didn’t show up or contact me. Rang again to find out there was a fault that’s why he didn’t show up. That man hung up on me before I could ask for a receipt number. I was upset but not swearing or anything. I have now had to use my phone for everything and gone over my data allowance 4 times ( I don’t use my phone data that much) I find it ironic that if I owe them it’s pay up or your service will be cut off ( fair enough) but the courtesy doesn’t extend the other way. Frustrated! Upset! No communication or answers. What do I do? Another irony, my next bill came yesterday

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
WillowR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Internet down

Hi @Loz06,

I'm sorry to read that you're having trouble with your services, I appreciate your frustration. May I please ask where you're up to with this? Are you expecting another technician visit, or is it a service disruption on your area https://tel.st/m76j4?

We also don't expect customers to pay for a service they can't use, please reach out to our billing team on 13 22 00, online here https://tel.st/qky8u, or by requesting a callback through your 24x7 app https://tel.st/qf4sp; they will be able to investigate your account and raise any adjustments as necessary. It make also be worth reaching out to tech support to discuss interim data for your mobile, if your mobile is with us as well.

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Loz06
Level 1: Cadet

Re: internet down

Internet was restored yesterday through nbn team that worked all day and knocked door to door to get everyone up and running, brilliant service, explained the problem, different contractors coming in to fix singular problems but creating bigger ones in the long run. They Moved everyone around which is why they had to go house to house to connect each one individually. I will be calling the billing number, you can be assured. Relieved it is done. This is the second time contractors have disconnected me and moved me with no record or accountability, logic would suggest you would use just one company who is solely accountable for the work they do.
WillowR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: internet down

Thank you so much for that update, Loz06, I'm so pleased to read that you've been reconnected. I will be sending your feedback through the appropriate channels for investigation regarding the outage and the reported cause.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit