KJDp
Level 1: Cadet

Kayo subscriptions

Answered

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I was looking at signing up for Kayo, just for the MotoGP really, and I was wondering what is the best plan. I will be receiving a TelstraTV in the next week or so and saw there were several different tiers of plans, one being $15 per month with Telstra. Is it worth bothering about, are there hidden fees, is the basic Telstra plan any good?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Kayo subscriptions

There are 2 tiers with Kayo. The only difference is whether you want to be able to watch on 2 screens at once ort 3 screens at once.

The Telstra $15 per month is basically a $10 per month discount on the 2 screen subscription.

The only thing you have to watch out for is data usage if you aren't on an unlimited plan.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

There are 2 tiers with Kayo. The only difference is whether you want to be able to watch on 2 screens at once ort 3 screens at once.

The Telstra $15 per month is basically a $10 per month discount on the 2 screen subscription.

The only thing you have to watch out for is data usage if you aren't on an unlimited plan.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

KJDp

Thanks for the info. Do you have Kayo? I have read some reviews, not good ones either. Do you have any issues with it? 

Jupiter

I don't use Kayo, not a fan of watching sports on a screen.

Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman

@KJDp wrote:

Thanks for the info. Do you have Kayo? I have read some reviews, not good ones either. Do you have any issues with it? 

Hi @KJDp 

I signed up the other day with the $5 plan ($20 discount for 12 months) and I was watching some cricket India Vs England and it was blurry and had an annoying Indian logo on the far right of the screen. It wasn't small either.

So my first impression was that it's not that great.

Never had it for AFL footy, which is the main reason I thought I would try it. But I can at least cancel if it turns out to be a crappy picture as well.

I do need to go back and see if my first try was just a bad connection.

My body's absorbed so much hand sanitizer that when I pee, it cleans the toilet. 🙂

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Ozmoz

@KJDp wrote:

Hi @KJDp 

I watched a couple of AFL pre-season games and it was really good. I wish channel seven would take a leaf out of the book of Foxtel and start using some of the graphics they add-in, such as goal distance, marking players at the right moments, etc.

BTW, the Kayo for $5 a month offer (if your eligible) is here https://tel.st/br5jk 

My body's absorbed so much hand sanitizer that when I pee, it cleans the toilet. 🙂

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Matharoo

Can we watch IPL on this Telstra offer

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Matharoo. 

Yes, Kayo provides the IPL. Check out the range of sports on offer here https://tel.st/vx3ec

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Matharoo. 

Just checking into see if you need a further hand? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

willyplay21

hi there guys my kayo has locked me out now l have to get it unlocked please. 

Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

Hi willyplay21, are you receiving a particular error code or message when trying to sign in? The guide at https://tel.st/q3xe8 advises of some common problems with logging in and how to get the access issue followed up further by Kayo account support.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit