DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero

+++ NEW SITE LOOK +++

What a shock to the system this morning a new look ÇrowdSupport'.

Nice and bright, but I had to get my GPS fired up to navigate around, but once it found the satellite connections all was well.

I guess it's a case of what you are used to, but it's certainly a clear bright new outlook.

Congratulations to those concerned. No doubt there'll be a mixed reaction but I would say to those who might be concerned, just hang in there and give it a good work over, explore and I'm sure site management will welcome constructive comments.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
15 REPLIES 15
Mickb83
Level 10: Junior Detective

New crowdsupport mobile page

Hey guys, really not digging the new look for the mobile view on crowdsupport.
On the old one you could see which topics had unread posts as they were a different colour (white instead of grey), now they don't have the number of new responses for a topic either. Now they just all look the same so when I go in for a quick look i can't tell what's new and what I've already read.
Any suggestions on how to get the old look back, or are there more planned changes to bring these features back?
Caaf

Re: New crowdsupport mobile page

Agreed. Not all of us have dodgy eye sight and need massive txt.. Hopefully a tick box somewhere to revert back would be handy.

Cheers,
Dave

DEANJA

Re: +++ NEW SITE LOOK +++

OK, I'll kick off a problem I've encountered already with the new site layout.

Using MS Explorer, if I go say to community from the main page, the current featured video completion play box in the centre of the screen stays on top of anything else that I open. Move your cursor to any of the  main titles eg. Mobile& Apps; Bundles or as per the example of the problem in the picture below Community, the sub titles under that heading can't properly be accessed. Just a heads up.

Site Blooper.jpg

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

DEANJA

Just tried the site with Google Chrome and this isn't happening in that browser!!!!

But definitely happening with Explorer 10.

Wanglese
Level 22: Superhuman

Nice new interface

Been looking at it on my 10 inch Tablet.

Nice, and I like the dashboard in profile. Very clear.

However,  it might be nice to have an overview of areas "you are involved in" so one could easily see if there are things that might grab you attention. 

That's my only suggestion so far.  Now to test it on the smartphone

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Yannick
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Nice new interface

Thanks for the feedback Wanglese

This community update has been taking up a lot of my time over the past few months that is why i have been so hard to get a response out of sometimes. However we are almost there, all the user feedback will be taken onboard in our final set of updates before i close off this project.

An overview area is a great idea and i will speak to the guys to see what option we can do considering some of the feedback recieved so far i am considering an expert view and a new user view going forward which can be customized based on what you want to see first. 

If you find any bugs please post into: 

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback-Support/NEW-SITE-LOOK/td-p/156566

Keep the ideas coming... 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Ashley
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for your feedback Smiley Happy I'll follow up the issue with Internet Explorer you have raised.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

KaH
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Actually the format makes it very difficult to find what is going on - perhaps that is the intention

Wanglese
Level 22: Superhuman

Hard to find what's going on?

Take off your tin-foil hat.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Yannick
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@ KaH

The changes are targeted at making things easier to understand and find for new members but we have recieved some feedback from regular users which we are going to make some changes in the next few days. If you are after the default or version of the community categories/board sellect the "all post" tab.

DEANJA

@DEANJA wrote:

OK, I'll kick off a problem I've encountered already with the new site layout.

Using MS Explorer, if I go say to community from the main page, the current featured video completion play box in the centre of the screen stays on top of anything else that I open. Move your cursor to any of the  main titles eg. Mobile& Apps; Bundles or as per the example of the problem in the picture below Community, the sub titles under that heading can't properly be accessed. Just a heads up.

Site Blooper.jpg

Thankyou muchly, problem has now been fixed. Well done.

KaH
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

@Wanglese wrote:

Hard to find what's going on?

Take off your tin-foil hat.

Thanks for being insultive for me posting my honest opinion!

DEANJA

Hi Guys here's a heads up on another problem that I have found with the site NB. this is using WS Explorer 10.

Wether signed in our acting as a guest browsing the site, if you click the review button on the main front page....

Review #1.jpg and then at the subsequent page click on the button marked "Find Our More".... it just returns you to the main front page, not to the nominated Product review Review #2.jpg

Ashley
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for that. I have passed it on to be looked at

DEANJA

Alls now working well with that problem, well done guys.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit