FiK
Level 1: Cadet

Subdivision - Advisory Note 49

Hi guys

I am looking to get some direction on who to contact to get my Advisory Note 49 (Form 1 & 2) completed so I can complete my subdivision.

I have 2 units both with full NBN FTTP connected - I just need the form completed to satisfy the Councils requests to progress my subdivision.

We have already had many many hiccups with regards to telecommunications at my property & I am really hoping to streamline it this time but have already spent over an hour on the phone, many searches of the website, emails & requests for call back to get this moving along - no response as yet.  I did have a chat through the App with an 'expert' but they don't seem to know anything about it either.

Does anyone have some pointer to assist with this?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Subdivision - Advisory Note 49

That should have been handled by NBN Co as part of their provisioning process (it's not a Telstra function in NBN areas).

See End-to-end process | nbn (nbnco.com.au) for details on the process for getting a new residential subdivision connected (including the planning process).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit