John-W
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Alumni Program - HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Hi I am receiving an error HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

When trying to access https://alumni.telstra.com.au/

Is the site offline or is Telstra documentation pointing to an old address?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
JessicaCL
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Alumni Program - HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Hi John-W, the Telstra Alumni member portal on the website is no longer available.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

stulaw1

Re: Telstra Alumni Program - HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Jessica - is there a replacement portal or option for ex-employees to still sign up for a receive the alumni discount?

Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @stulaw1 at this time the only support option for Alumni accounts and services is via email on: askhrexternalsupport@telstrahr2.zendesk.com

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

stulaw1

Thanks @Cas-Ra - I emailed them last week and am waiting to hear back.

goofy2021

I have tried all the links in this trail to sign up to the Telstra Alumni but all fail. Even the latest documentation (Leaving Telstra - Employee Support Booklet) Telstra supply to its departing employees still indicates that you can sign up on the following link (https://alumni.telstra.com.au) which fails.

UniversalGenius
Level 3: Gumshoe

Error 404 is a common error dialog that pops up when the server is having an issue which needs to be fixed only by them.

Dowser
Level 21: Augmented

It is stated above “Telstra Alumni member portal on the website is no longer available”

Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

An update, we've been advised that the Alumni offer has been discontinued for new applications from October 7th, existing recipients can still receive assistance via the above email address though, as the website is no longer active.

UniversalGenius

Your Prayer has been answered, I hope.

10% Discount for Previous Employees of Telstra on Most Services - The Telstra Alumni Program
https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/133971 

To register .....
https://www.ozbargain.com.au/user/register 

Dowser

It is unclear what point you are making.

The ozbargain link that you provided is for a post dated 18/02/2014.

UniversalGenius

I did a check regarding the Alumni issue, and that is what popped up. As far as I am concerned that site I pointed to is still up and running with respect to it's last update. Perhaps it does not have the resolution you seek, it still might have something there if you go through it thoroughly that might be of interest to someone out there seeking that particular information.  Every little bit helps. Be thankful that people that are registered with CrowdSupport are putting themselves out to help one another, rather than criticize those trying to help. It's like looking at all the FAQs, and not one of them may have the resolution you may seek. ( I don't mean YOU in particular. It's GENERAL)

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit