John-W
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Alumni Program - HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Hi I am receiving an error HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

When trying to access https://alumni.telstra.com.au/

Is the site offline or is Telstra documentation pointing to an old address?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
JessicaCL
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Alumni Program - HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Hi John-W, the Telstra Alumni member portal on the website is no longer available.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

stulaw1

Re: Telstra Alumni Program - HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Jessica - is there a replacement portal or option for ex-employees to still sign up for a receive the alumni discount?

Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @stulaw1 at this time the only support option for Alumni accounts and services is via email on: askhrexternalsupport@telstrahr2.zendesk.com

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

stulaw1

Thanks @Cas-Ra - I emailed them last week and am waiting to hear back.

goofy2021

I have tried all the links in this trail to sign up to the Telstra Alumni but all fail. Even the latest documentation (Leaving Telstra - Employee Support Booklet) Telstra supply to its departing employees still indicates that you can sign up on the following link (https://alumni.telstra.com.au) which fails.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit