Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra boundary fence falling onto my property

Answered

Telstra boundary fence is in disrepair and falling onto my property! 

There is no signage on the fence to indicate who to call.

Local Telstra retail shop and calling 132203 did not help. 

Please contact me ASAP or let me know who to contact or if the local council has to represent me to get Telstra to take appropriate action by repairing the fence before further damage to my property happens. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra boundary fence falling onto my property

Link to Telstra equipment list does NOT include a fence and it is not possible to proceed.

Please send a contact number and relevant link instead of deflecting the  real issue. 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

You can report damage online

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/report-damage-to-telstra-equipment

For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Link to Telstra equipment list does NOT include a fence and it is not possible to proceed.

Please send a contact number and relevant link instead of deflecting the  real issue. 

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit