Pandaboom
Level 1: Cadet

TELSTRA CHECKOUT PAGE FAIL

Hello

I have tried contacting Telstra a number of times, the last reply I received as - you feedback is NOTED. 

I want to place an order online for a product, every time it asks me to sign in with my ID, as it loads it takes me to this link https://checkout.telstra.com.au/error/fail

Its been happening for a couple of weeks. I've tried different browsers, cleared caches, tried on Macbook and mobile phone tried accessing via Telstra App and Web browsers. Unfortunately, nothing has worked.

Does anyone know what is happening? I'm unable to call them, through the chat I have asked them to place my order, they keep directing me to order online, I keep telling them I cant. Then they say, they will have it fixed in 24hrs. But still, nothing is working. I'm not getting any answers!

Does anyone know anything?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Re: TELSTRA CHECKOUT PAGE FAIL

The quickest solution would be to go to JB HiFi who are Telstra's biggest dealer. You don’t need an appointment there unlike most Telstra shops. They're easy to deal with. They have an online service and a phone number on their website for phone orders etc.

I have absolutely no association with them

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
AmberSC
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Pandaboom, have you been able to login to your account over the Telstra prior to this? We can certainly help place an order for you when messaging over the Telstra app, we should also be able to quote you a fault ticket number for this account/app issue. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Pandaboom
Level 1: Cadet

While I appreciate your comment. I’ve requested them through the app chat to place my order all they keep doing is telling me to place it online. 

by the time someone replies, I spend the rest of my day explaining the issues, only for another member to reply and the whole process begins, I’m not kidding!! I’m over it, it’s been going back and forth for days, i just won’t place the order. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit