Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra game reviewer

Hey guys I need some help

I recently saw an ad that telstra was looking for a game reviewer, I read through their website and started creating a video, Ive got a full script and I sifted through a couple hours of footage, had everything lined up to be finished by the 22 of may, which i read on this website https://www.whistleout.com.au/MobilePhones/News/Telstra-25k-video-game-reviewer would be the final day of applications. Id like to know if theres anyway i can submit my video in, Ive worked on it since last week and im lost because I thought I had more time.

At this point I couldn't care if i got the job or not but I worked my best on this video and i want it at least reviewed by someone

Any help would be great guys, stay safe, peace

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra game reviewer

The whistleout article was wrong and applications closed last night. You should have clicked through to the Telstra site to get the requirements and you would have seen the correct date.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Yeah I know, but is there anyway I could still submit it?

Highlighted

Not according to the terms and conditions. No late submissions will be accepted.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit