JFH2
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Locator

Answered

What am I still waiting for high level technical support 4 weeks after initial concerns were made

A case number is lodged and many consultants have answered ! You just have to wait 

very poor consumer relationship 

many hours wasted in discussion and answering the same dialogue requests

no replies nor follow up

piss poor effort

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Locator

It sounds like you have been disappointed with the service that you have received.

You can find information about lodging a complaint at https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/feedback-complaints/make-a-complaint

View solution in original post

JFH2
Accepted Solution

Have made complaints still no response 

The high level Technical Support team wil not answer any emails of phone calls even from within the Telstra Team 

Disgraceful effort from Telstra 

please no replies of directions to other Departments have tried them all to no avail 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Dowser
Accepted Solution

It sounds like you have been disappointed with the service that you have received.

You can find information about lodging a complaint at https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/feedback-complaints/make-a-complaint

JFH2
Accepted Solution

Have made complaints still no response 

The high level Technical Support team wil not answer any emails of phone calls even from within the Telstra Team 

Disgraceful effort from Telstra 

please no replies of directions to other Departments have tried them all to no avail 

Renee
Support Team
Support Team

Hey JFH2,

I understand you have sent through a private message, and I have responded; please refer.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit