DenisBri
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra support

I am currently on phone hold waiting for Telstra support. 5 hours 47 minutes and still waiting.  Is this usual?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Telstra support

Hi @DenisBri 

Not surprised. Some days it works well (Better), others have very long wait times.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Send a message using the My Telstra app  on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred tot he queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get a response, but you get a notification through the app when someone does.

Or try Livechat

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
DenisBri
Level 1: Cadet

19 days now without fixed line internet and still have no fixed line internet.  I have been charged extra for excess data on my mobile data although I have been assured by Telstra an adjustment will be made when the problem has been sorted.  I was on phone hold for a total of 7 hours 3 minutes 57 seconds before I hung up. Eventually I have been able to "chat" with someone on 2 separate occasions but with 15 minutes between interactions at times.  Smiley Happy 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit