CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Unreasonable price increase

Seems very convenient  for telstra to hid behind covid19 to suddenly strart ripping people off as there is no way whatsoever to get in contact with them to query . There is no reason for your increase to my bill and being on a Disability support  pension means I can ill afford the cost or hassel. The only thing I can do is pay your theiving charges, otherwise I will be left without my phone and internet. And to continue into the future to make sure you do the right thing and not get away with criminal behaviour. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Unreasonable price increase

Hi, yes I Agree. We can’t get in touch with them and personally, I don’t see enough people rallying together to tackle this. Please switch providers ASAP. I recommend Aussie or tpg Smiley Happy both of which I had instant communication. I am so sorry you’re going through this, we are too and we can’t contact Telstra and have decided to switch. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unreasonable price increase

Hi @merls345

Apologies for any issues getting support for your billing enquiry.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve made the decision to pause all late fees and service disconnections from 19 March through 30 April 2020. 

Our team have received your bill query if you have sent us a message in the My Telstra App, however there is a delay in processing these at the moment, but rest assured you won’t incur a late fee or a service suspension while this is reviewed. 

If you have not yet done so, please send us a message through the My Telstra App, messages are being responded to in order of urgency.

If you have had issues messaging us, please ensure you have updated the 24x7 App to the My Telstra App, as the message/chat function work differently.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit