Level 21: Augmented

Updating Profile - Not able to review my device

I am trying to complete my profile for this forum but can't find away to leave a review of my device as I am requested to do. I can get to the device (Pixel 4) OK, then start to Add Review (none there at present?) and can set the star rating then enter detail in the subject and body, but can't see how to submit it? If I resize the body text box, Cancel and Submit (Hi-lighted) flash up briefly but even if I am lucky enough to catch it with a click or  using the enter button, the review is NOT submitted.

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Updating Profile - Not able to review my device

That feature has never worked properly. It did for the first month or so when it was introduced, but then stopped working.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Updating Profile - Not able to review my device

I recall it was an issue in the early days, hence I never completed my profile back then..  but that was quite a while ago.  So, no one has raised it as an issue since, or has Telstra not addressed it? Seems pointless to make that something needed for a profile and then not have it work..  half baked ideas again..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit