loosertelstra
Level 1: Cadet

When will you learn?

At Telstra training, do they try and teach you to give the worst customer service possible. I mean you have the worst website, especially the business one. Your website just sends people around in circles, then usually tells you to go to a store, the store tells you to go home and call, when you call they tell you to use the website.

I have spent 10 hours in the last few months trying to get Telstra's stuff up fixed and still going.  Our internet drops out every night and when I log a problem, I get told to google to do a speed test - yes, google something without internet. WTF

USELESS is the only word and they seem fairly proud of it.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Dowser
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: When will you learn?

What type of internet connection are you referring to?.

Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

We can help get you started with looking into that. Firstly for any service troubles start with the steps set out here: https://tel.st/z9uhxc which can help determine what's happened by checking for possible faults or outages. It works on any data service, you just need to login with your Telstra ID. At the end you'll be connected to tech support directly if necessary. If you have a Smart Modem it'll connect to 4G backup, so as long as you have Telstra 4G mobile coverage you'll still have access to the internet.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

loosertelstra
Level 1: Cadet

I think you said it in the first sentence "we can help you get started with looking into that", that's right I need to look into it because you guys won't help actually fix the problem.  I lodge an issue every time this happens and I am put through the steps and then told that all the tests failed and they need to escelate and someone will call me back, then no one does.  If I had the time, i would lodge this problem daily as it happens daily but I don't have that time.  No one would ever contact me.  Occasionally i get sent a text telling me there is a problem "no crap" and telling me to contact you "umm, i think i have done that!'

I have waited for hours on the phone, I have emailed complaints, I have lodged complaints with the ombudsmen but you guys just close the complain and write down that I was satisfied, without any phone calls.  One person emailed me and said sorry nothing me can do so I will close the case. I lodge complaint after complaint and nothing happens. I follow up on complaints and the staff member that I finally get on the phone tells me that the complaints department doesn't take calls and refuses to put me through to people. No one gives a crap about helping.

Dan__
Support Team
Support Team

Have you got any complaint reference numbers that you are able to share with us? Send us a PM and we'd be happy to look into this for you. - Dan

Dan__
Support Team
Support Team

Hey, are you still needing some assistance today with your internet connectivity? We are here to help. - Dan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit