Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

25 GB extra data offer for post paid mobiles

Answered
Having difficulty applying for the COVID-19 25 GB extra data offer on my post paid mobile. Telstra instructions suggest I can do it via the home tab on my mobile phone My Telstra app. But I just can't see how it's done. I asked Codi... the automated assistant, but I keep getting the same answer... ie do it via the home tab in the app. Has anyone else had any luck?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: 25 GB extra data offer for post paid mobiles

@Toomuchit wrote:
Having difficulty applying for the COVID-19 25 GB extra data offer on my post paid mobile. Telstra instructions suggest I can do it via the home tab on my mobile phone My Telstra app. But I just can't see how it's done. I asked Codi... the automated assistant, but I keep getting the same answer... ie do it via the home tab in the app. Has anyone else had any luck?

Hi @Toomuchit 

Try this direct link https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/COVID-19 

Good luck :-)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

@Toomuchit wrote:

Hi @Toomuchit 

Try this direct link https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/COVID-19 

Good luck :-)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

View solution in original post

Highlighted

You're a champion... I'd lend you my beer fridge if it wasn't against the law! Much appreciated.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

None at all...A late April Fools day joke I think! New app style is not easy...used to be easy, now all over the shop...surely there should be a link to the extra 25 GB...? Another stuff up? 

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

There is a link in the app. At the top of the Home screen.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

In My Telstra app there is only a link to "COVID-19 how this effects you"

Highlighted

This is no longer relevant for me... given the link posted above worked. But I'm the OP and still getting notifications of updates... and I just checked my app and I'm with cf4 and Susieday... still no link to the data on the homepage of my app... just the "COVID-19 how this effects you" link.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Registered for 25gb but hasn't arrived. Home screen doesn't show link to register again

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Would be nice to see them offer a bonus to the paid up prepaid users as well. As a lot of the are prepaid because of bad finances.  Sorta feels like Telstra have a dump on there chest saying u guys can ruff it paying more for less. We will do anything to pleasure our vips. 

D J Wildman

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more