CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Apple music

Answered

I have a Apple iPhone 11 Pro. If I was to subscribe Apple Music directly from Apple does it use any data to stream it through my Telstra mobile plan? Also if I was to get a family subscription from Apple can all services on my bill listen data free?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple music

If you stream Apple music via a Telstra mobile it is data free (it doesn't matter if the subscription is direct to Apple Music). The family subscription works the same, so long as the mobile phone is on the Telstra network, it is data free streaming for music (not videos and not downloading to device for offline listening).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

If you stream Apple music via a Telstra mobile it is data free (it doesn't matter if the subscription is direct to Apple Music). The family subscription works the same, so long as the mobile phone is on the Telstra network, it is data free streaming for music (not videos and not downloading to device for offline listening).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Chick fil A Survey wrote:

Many thanks for that complete information!

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more