Cs17
Level 2: Rookie

Can I hotspot on new upfront plan

Answered

My mobile is on an out of contract mobile plan small.  I don’t use the data on my mobile, so I hotspot the mobile so I can use the data on my iPad which is also on an old tablet plan not yet out of contract.  If the mobile plan is changed to an upfront mobile plan will I still be able to hotspot from it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cs17
Accepted Solution

Re: Can I hotspot on new upfront plan

Thank you for your response.  I love your sense of humour although I realise the problem of food taking too much space in the fridge is a serious problem.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

@Cs17 wrote:

My mobile is on an out of contract mobile plan small.  I don’t use the data on my mobile, so I hotspot the mobile so I can use the data on my iPad which is also on an old tablet plan not yet out of contract.  If the mobile plan is changed to an upfront mobile plan will I still be able to hotspot from it?

Hi @Cs17 

Yes, you can hotspot from your mobile to another device with any Telstra mobile plans.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Cs17
Accepted Solution

Thank you for your response.  I love your sense of humour although I realise the problem of food taking too much space in the fridge is a serious problem.

View solution in original post

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more