Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Data share

I just sign the new phone contract with the plan 10G data . When I click on the Telstra 24 7. I see in my usage, there is only 3 days in sharing data. What does it mean?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Data share

Hi Nhanho,

Does your billing cycle for the month end in 3 days?

Generally it means that you have 3 days left of the current billing cycle to use the data that's remaining, then the next billing cycle starts.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Yes, I just signed the phone on Thursday this week and the sharing data is only in 3 days.
I have one more question? How can I connect to Telstra Airl? I have already registered the Telstra ID, downloaded the app but when I signed in the Telstra Air, it does not accept.
Highlighted

Hi @Nhanho,

Do you have your wifi turned on?
Have a look at the link.
https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/broadband/telstra-air/access-the-telstra-air-network-in-...

I have never used Telstra Air so it would be best for you to either go into a Telstra store or go on Live Chat
https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer
They will be able to help you more.

You could also write a new post on CrowdSupport asking the question. Someone else might be able to help you on here.
I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more