Cdouze
Level 1: Cadet

Data

I have the same problem with climbing bills from 250 to 400 and now 750 dollars in one month. I have spent over an hour on the phone to the call centre trying to resolve it. The complaint system said I'd get a confirmation email then a call within 5 days. I called back after 10 days and was told I had a case manager who would call me. I received no call at all. Finally received a SMS saying my service was at risk of being cut off so called in a panic and told I it was on hold. Today a call was made from the call centre for another 20 minutes asking the same questions over and over? I explained that I had called and emailed my serious concern and the call centre rep was getting angry that I didn't seem to want to help. It's obvious there is a problem regarding data but nobody at Telstra seems to care. The complaints system is beyond unfair and the charges are just astronomical I have now been told I'll get a call tomorrow and the email promised for today is yet to hit the inbox!! No part of the promised follow up or email replies have occurred... Thanks Chris

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Emilychamb

Re: Data

We went thru something similar in regards to them saying someone was looking into it and would get back to us. Go into a store if possible, they will arrange a time and day for a billing concierge to speak to u. Best thing I ever did, they ended up being able to credit almost half of my bill back to me due to Telstra bill stuff ups.
Cdouze

Re: Data

Thanks for your response I'll give that a try. You get to the stage where you feel like you are talking to yourself and it feel they are just trying to frustrate you to the stage where you will just pay what it says!!

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more