Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Does Telstra offer data share SIMs?
I recently got a new phone, and as the old one is pretty battered but still weatherproof plan to continue to use it as the GPS on my motorbike... but I don't really want a new account for it, and I'd prefer not to have to tether and drain the battery on my current phone at the same time ... do Telstra offer a data-only SIM option that can share the data on my same line (seems like a no-brainer... they're not losing out as I'd use the same data either way, but I can't find an option to add a SIM anywhere)
I noticed with the recent contract change our 'family sharing' went away, but as we ended up with enough data that it shouldn't be a problem for the same price I wasn't too concerned.... but if that was a sneaky way to take away sharing then it might be time for the family to jump ship...
- 0 Likes
- 297 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Does Telstra offer data share SIMs?
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies